Question

anthony793

How do I get items that I am no longer responsible for off my credit report?
My soon to be ex wife has several debt obligations that she she has assumed as her own and has removed me from the accounts. However they still show up on my credit report even though I have no way to control them. These mess with my credit utilization! How can I get them removed?

Most Helpful Response

You can dispute with credit bureau. You may start by calling them, remember to note down the name, ID, department, position of whoever you talk to as a record of the conversation. If you could, ask for a reference number for your case. Good luck!