Question

harleygirl0567

How do I get help pursuing bankruptcy?
Personal traumatic events caused my delinquencies to occur. I have plenty of equity in my home, but due to these delinquencies, I don't qualify. Please help me.

Best advise for a Bk lawyer is to find a local one. They offer free consultation. The ones that are legit are the ones who don't charge an upfront fee and it is usually deducted out of your chapter payments. I would suggest looking into a Chapter 13 BK. Best advise outside of a Bk would be to weather the storm. BK's will ruin your credit and ability to purchase many good through financing. Look up Dave Ramsey with Financial Peace and follow his method.