Question

throckmortonp

how do i get credit karma to stop recommending i consider bankruptcy?
stop insulting me

Most Helpful Response

Cedit Karma is not your friend

They keep recommending it for me too. Says I have alot of debt..... yeah, a new house and new car. I am in no need of any bankruptcy. CreditKarma is pretty much worthless. I was relying on them for my score and it was way lower on CK than in reality. I was able to buy a new home and new car with great rates on both with what credit karma said was a score of less than 600. O learmed that my score was well over 100 points higher than CK said on the auto and mortgage formula.

Free or not, they should not be recommending bankruptcy to people.

It is not the site but the advertisers who actually pay for this site so we can enjoy it for free.  You did know that it costs money to set up and maintain any Internet site?  Just do as I do with recommendations and junk mail.....disregard and delete.