Question

torinrea

How do I dispute an account on my credit?
There is a credit card charge off on my account and the card was not mine. I was a signatory, but not an owner, so I'm not sure why it's on my score. I never presented a social or anything. This was my grandmother's account, and I was an authorized user so I could buy her things for her house, and groceries. She passed away, and the card debt has now been transferred to me, and this isn't my debt. What do I do?

Edit

Also, the bank has no record of my name on this account, so I'm not sure how this ended up on my credit.