Question

justmegrammie

how do i dispute a charge?
I do not owe the $490.00 to First Choice Power. I have a check showing that I paid my last months bill and ask them to turn off the service and they still waited for another month before they finally turned off the service.
What do I need to do???
Joyce Dunlap

Most Helpful Response

Since you used to have business with First Choice Power, I would suggest you call them first to see what they interpreted about your recent action(s). If everything goes smooth, they will remove the charge from your credit report. Remember to ask for name, ID, position of any representative your talk to on the phone. You will need this info in case you cannot resolve directly with the company, where you have to dispute with credit bureau.

CopenhageZ

I broke my 1yr apt. lease because the tenents below me got out of hand with their demands. 1 tenent had 6pm work hours & the other tenent had 3am work hours. 

It got to the point where I became afraid because of their resorting to satanic type symbols in front of my door. And ... the young woman who visits the tenents man friend would talk to me in a very thereatening manner.

I tried to work out w/ the apt complex. I did have choices: I chose to move. The magmt has placed charges on my account that is contrary to what we discussed thru email & on the phone.

Not only my fear of them escalated but the tenents had a way to blow thier cigarette smoke thru the vents & from their porch area. I have asthma & the mnmgt claimed there was no way for the smoke to come thru the vents.