Question

pontiacbb

How do I contact the credit agencies to send my bankruptcy discharge papers?
I have looked online and found no addresses to send my info to. The online changes they offer do not include anything with bankruptcy.

Most Helpful Response

If you are looking at the regular credit reports, the notice of the bankruptcy will eventually reach them.  Courts are not known for being fast in such cases and anything you were to send would not be accepted since it is not official.  Just be patient, make sure you check all three credit reports annually, make all payments on time and read the information on this site because teaching people about credit is Credit Karma's sole purpose.