Question

zoezamboni

How did I go from a 524 credit score to no credit score?
I used to have a bad credit score of 524. Since then, I have paid off a past due medical bill that was in collections and gotten a credit card that I always pay on time to make sure I am building better credit. I logged in to my account today to see if any improvement has been made, and I was shocked to find that I don't have any credit score at all now. Why is this?

Lack of open accounts. Does your credit card company report to the credit bureaus? Double check to be sure. If the credit card account is new it can take a month or two to show up on reports.