Question

pinakinnpatel

how come credit score decreased by 41 point after using 39% credit card utilization ?
Usually, I am using 10% utilization of credit card but last month i paid my college fee with credit card . and now my overall utilization 39% and particular credit card at 80% utilization.
My Score decreased by 41 point ... its not even 10 days to paid my fees ...i am so much worried ...
No late payment .. always paid full .. Never late payment ..
I paid all credit card already ...
Can it come back to my original score ?

Most Helpful Response

It absolutely will come back up. i went on vacation and pushed my utilization up to 90 percent

overall and left it there for two months. my score dropped over 60 points. i paid them down and they

immediatly went higher than it was before, not sure why. anyhow dont worry keep your utilization around 

that 10-20 range and youll be fine

It will, in time. As you make payments your utilization will reduce below the optimum amount and return your score to where it was previous.

If you pay it off in full it should return to normal next month.