Question

Bigg464

How can I send proof to transition or credit karma
I paid my bill collection and I want to send my receipt to verify

If that debt is on your credit report, the information will be sent by the collector to the credit bureau.  That is not something you will be allowed to do. 

Dispute it after 30 days

If the balance isn't updated after 30 days, you can dispute directly with the credit bureau.  Any incorrect information can be disputed directly with the bureau.  Write a nice letter, doesn't have to be laden with legalese or technicalities, stating that the reported balance is incorrect, that the account is closed not open, and that you are disputing both of these facts.  Ask them to investigate and if the correct information can't be obtained from the creditor with pin 30 days, to delete the account from your report.  I've had much success disputing and then having collections removed.