Question

KarmaKate1989

How can I see ONLY my credit stuff?
My Credit Karma report is showing my own credit cards and loans, but also my mother's. She put my name as a second user on her accounts, but it is showing up as my credit card and loan history. How can I see only mine?

If you are named on a card, it is going to show on your credit report and it can affect your credit score.  Only if your Mom takes you off the card can your name not be connected to it, but that also will have to wait for 7 years after because it is currently part of your credit history.