Question

susuba

How can I remove medical bills removed from my credit, that are not my responsibility?
I was involved in a car accident over 2 years ago and a few of the bills wound up as collections my credit report. I called one of the companies and am waiting for a supervisor to call me back. I called another company and they said there was nothing they could do until the bill is paid. I offered to give them the information they needed to promise payment but they will not remove the negatives from my credit until they are paid. These are supposed to be part of a PIP (medical bill) lawsuit that I am not supposed to have to pay. The amounts are $590 and $360.

That is suposed to say How can I remove medical bills from my credit, that are not my responsibility?

i agree with u susba dnt contact em dispute it with the buerua u are not respobile for this bill n look for something saying it not ur responsibility n check back n 3 weeks. Dnt neva contact the credtors bout medical becuz they can re new another 7 years so leave it alone n dispute it