Question

yrekcodmd

How can I raise my credit score from 596 to 640 in four months
My credit score is 596 now. I am working with a real estate agent to purchase a home in May 2014, that is when my chapter seven bankruptcy will be one year old. I am wanting to purchase through FHA back to work program in Memphis, TN. My score needs to be 640 by May 2014. My current credit card utilitization is 99%. The credit score similator gave me a score of 626 in four months with on time payments and reducing my credit card utilization. I recently opened maybe 5 new credit card and installment loan accounts and my score decreased. Please help!

reduce your cc debt. Call credit pro's 1-877-235-0324