Question

Twan747

How can I raise my credit score fast fast

Decrease CC balances, increase limits

My score was 620 (Poor)  I paid off three maxed out $500 limit cards and my score jumped to 680 (Fair).   One of the cards is secured.  Increasing that limit to $2000 will put me over 700 (Good). 

Just remember that FICO scores are the ones to watch as most lenders use a version of FICO.

Increasing your score FAST

There is no fly by night way to increase your credit score. While removing things like collections and charge offs can increase your score it will not be the only thing you need to do. Credit is all about getting a loan and paying back what you agreed when you agreed. Never do anything verbal if you want to protect yourself. If you speak to a collection agency and they promise something always get in writting before anything. Once an account is in collections its negative whether paid or not. If you pay off a collection account always do a pay to delete.