Question

VHRS

How can i pay off the amount used as part of balance transfer with out impact on credit score
I had a card with 6K Limit in it and currently having 0% intro APR, My question is if I use the advantage of 0% APR and transfer 5K of balance, how it works, I mean I have to pay all the 5K at once by the end of 0% APR period or I have to pay every month some amount until I pay all the 5K ??

The whole reason to transfer

to a 0% card is so that you can pay it off over the course of the deal.  Most offer 0% for 12 or 18 months.  That means that you will not be charged interest during that time. You will still have to make monthly payments and in some cases, if the balance is not paid off before the end of the deal, you will owe the interest on all $5000.   

so if you have $5K  on a 12 month 0% deal  your payments have to be $416.67 a month to pay it off in time.  if you have 18 months to pay it would be $277.77 The minimum payment that they actually ask for is usually between $25 and $50 a month, hoping that you won't pay it off and will end up oweing the interest.  Thats why so many of these cards offer these deals, because they sound good, but aren't always such a great deal if your on a tight budget.   

I do use them myself but I am able work the big payments into my budget.  I have 4  right now that I pay a total of  $1200 a month to.  

With a balance transfer card, you DO need to make some payment monthly but you usually do not have a specified minimum payment, so the amount paid would be up to you.  I have recently done that and am making the largest payments to the credit account that has interest charged (most of my cards are paid in full) and should be able to have them both paid in full before the zero rate ends. After learning as much as I have from Credit Karma, I am better able to play the credit game to my advantage.  The articles and tools on this site are a big help.