how can i get my credit score to 801 or more
have a score of 765 cant find any wany to get it to 801 never been late on a bill and do not have any negatives and have almost paid my credit cards off 2 of them only have my house left but cant find anyway to increase my score been checking the calculor but hasnt changed the score no matter what i put in

To build credit you must use credit.  Your in great shape and I would not change a thing except add a couple credit cards like Discover More or any other reward or cash back card to boost your score.  Good Luck.