Question

Chocduck

How can I get more information on public records listed that I an unaware of?
I see information listed for public records. I am unaware of this information, where can I get further details about the entry from?

You can get a little bit more detail from your complete credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com.  They should give you a case number and where it originated from (i.e. State Tax Lien, Judgment from XYZ Company, etc.).  From there you will have to contact the court where it was filed (should be on the report) and see if you can get more info.  Best of luck!