Question

Maddog325

How can I fix my credit score when nobody will give me a Credit Card?
I've had a Sears Card before but not a Major Credit Card?

Try a secured car

Try a Secured Credit card.  You have to deposit money in the card's bank account and they will give you a credit limit.  Your usage and payment history will work towards building a credit file.  I did that years ago and recently consolidated the few credit card accounts I had totaling $3000 credit limit.  I still have those cards plus another one for $12,500 for a total available credit of $15,500.  The old ones were higher interest so they are kept in my safe for only occasional use.

Time and patience work, and you'll find your credit building as it does.