Question

Legalassistant11

How can I find out what Holl CR is on my credit report? I
I can't for the life of me think of what it is. It's only $80 - I will pay it when I find out.

Most Helpful Response

Don't be so eager to pay unless it IS yours.  Likely it isn't if you're not currently getting calls and/or letters from this company and it sounds like this is the situation.

Go to annualcreditreport.com mto get copies of all three credit reports.  This is something to do once a year just to be sure all information is correct.  Look these reports over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed item.  Errors are common on credit reports, which is why we are strongly advised to do this checkupo every year.