Question

jim1981

How can I bring up my credit score?
I have a Platinum MasterCard and have only used 6% of my available credit limit. My rating in this category is an A. I missed a credit card payment and my score dropped significantly over 30 points and I contacted the credit card company to see if anything can be worked out since it was my first late payment. They agreed to have the change reflected on my credit report. It was in a "Delinquent" status but is now showing as "Current". I have not see any change in my credit score. My rating in this category is an F. Age of Credit History is another one that I have a low rating. It is a D. I have a total of 4 accounts (3 open and 1 closed) and my rating is an F. I have 3 credit inquiries and have a rating of C in that category. The category that I think is hurting me the most is Derogatory Marks. I have 5 accounts in collections and have a rating of F.

I would appreciate any financial advice to improve my credit.