Question

dizzyden

how can I better my credit score

Most Helpful Response

Better credit score

Hard to answer without more info.  If you are past due, catch up.  If you don't have a credit card, get one and use it.  If you need a car and can pay cash, don't.  Take out a loan without prepayment penalty and pay it off in 6 months.  The last will cost you very little with today's rates.

I have a car loan right now that I am paying off. I have already paid my credit card off. This is the two things i only have. But I do have a lot of inquires on my credit report that I think is my the score low

credit score

How can I get my credit score more higher.