Question

Cel1955

How can gas company get on my bad report they don't put what I paid them very month?
I have the gas company trying to collect and they are my bad credit report how is that they don't say how much I pay every month to them how is that possible ?

That's a utility bill. They don't have to report positve payment as you need to have basic necessities.  Same reason why Wal-mart don't report how much you spend with them each month. They provide a service and you pay for it. Bad thing is they provided what you need first and then at the end of the month you pay for service. Obviously you have breached your end of the service agreement by not paying for service, which they now have the right to jack up your credit for careless behaviour. Honestly, you need to grow up, mature as an adult, stop living beyond your means, create a monthly budget with your expenses, and cut back on some of the wants vs needs.  I'm sure you are upset with me at this point but if you sit and think about what I'm saying, you'd agree that I'm trying to help not insult you. I've been there done that having lost a home several cars and filed for Bankruptcy before I realized that I need to take care of my responsibilities, sad thing about my case was the fact that I have a family that went through some rough times as a result of my ignorance...... Think about it, do the right thing. I know you are not perfect and I understand that situations happen, but it is still up to you to change direction..