Question

ashn007

Household with one income needing credit advice
I've never had a credit card before in my life. My debt is due mainly o medical bills that have gone unpaid due to the loss of my job. My husband is the only source of income at the moment. I've had friends and family tell me to write a letter to the collection agency and explain my situation but I am worried that they may try to mess with my husbands income. Does anyone have any advice on this matter?

They can't go after your husband for your debt unless he agreed to be responsible party...... Look up Dave Ramsey, he has a lot of tips for one income families....