Question

iamxera

His credit not mine
I was in a relationship for 6 years and no longer but while in the relationship he added me to his accounts as a user but they are showing up on my credit. Am i liable for them he is the primary card holder and while i was using card i was paying for whatever i got. i no longer have access to credit cards. please help i need to remove this from my credit

If you are an "authorized user" you are not liable.  Simply contact the card companies and tell them to remove your from the accounts.  If they were joint accounts, that's a whole other item, and yes, you would be liable.