Question

Tonylrose

Hereis more info
The account says on report that it is open and negative this is not a credit card or collection or a charge off just says open. This account was opened 7 years ago i stopped paying on it going through a divorce. I disputed it 4 days ago came back a day later. I have disputed stuff before takes couple of weeks. This one came back the next day. I read where i disputed it afterwords and says scheduled to go to positive status march of 2017 . I think they came back right away because there gonna make it go to positive status . What does going to positive status mean? Does that mean it drops from my report or what.

I advise going back through the articles and reading again to understand how credit works. Teaching about credit is the purpose of Credit Karma and I can recommend the articles because the information here worked very well for me, and benefits all who read it for the rest of their lives.