Question

sballdy

Help with removal
I called a creditor with 2 reports on my credit from 2011 and they don't even have access to my account anymore and can't tell me how to get it Now how do I get these accounts removed?

What's the status of the account? Is it closed and charged off? Sent to collections? If either of these is the case then the rep you talked to is correct--it's closed and they can't open it back up and accept payment. If the information is accurate then you can't get it removed from your report; it will have to age and fall off. It can no longer be reported 7.5 years from when you became 30 days late with the original creditor. Sometimes they fall off sooner than that--I've had that happen a few times. Keep an eye on it and make sure it falls off after 7.5 years, because if it doesn't you then have a good reason to file a dispute with the bureaus.