Question

RavenUchiha

Help trying to figure out step by step on the Amortization Schedule
I'm doing a homework Mortgage Amortization Schedule, but I am VERY confused by how Credit Karma does their numbers. I can't find anywhere a break down on each number. I noticed that some of the months have some Principal paid's coming up twice. I don't understand it. If you want to figure out what I'm talking about, this is the information:
Loan: $35,000
Interest Rate: 3.5
Term: 10 years.
It comes up that I have 120 entries, with a monthly payment of $346. But, I noticed it seems like there are at least 2 months in each year that shows a duplicate of the Principal paid. I'm confused, and need help on this. If anyone can give me a breakdown on how to figure out the duplicate Principal paid it will be appreciated.

I don't know why your mortgage has anything to with CK, don't you receive statements from your lender? Couldn't you call them and inquire whatever that you not understand regarding your mortgage.

-

There is "Amortization Calculator" intermediatly to the left of your post.

BankRate has good tools, maybe try there.