Question

sstacy19

help! please, i think i made a huge mistake. lexington law
I signed up with them yesterday on my way to work. My sales guy told me that my paralegal would send pay to delete letters for me to three old creditors. Also said since I have been working hard to pay off my old Dr. Bills (all of which belong toe) they would send good will letters to try to get them to remove paid collections.After I gave them my credit card number and was transfered to the paralegal, I was told they do not do that and I should "call" the creditors to ask them to remove them. They also told me that they were going to send letters to get the bureaus to verify mydebt(which again, I told them is my own). They called the "goodwill" letters challenge letters...I couldn't ask all of the quesos I had because we were disconnected and she never called me back. Did I make a mistake hiring them? They told me my credit is 688 on the phone yesterday. Should I cancel and keep doing it myself? Or can they really help me? Thanks!

You can do most of the stuff necessary to improve your credit yourself.  It just takes a bit of time and patience.  No quick fixes, but the satisfaction is oh, so good.