Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

tattoo78

Help please anyone
My credit score is 575 I had a credit card that took me awhile but I already paid it off, and I really want to build it back up I would like to get a credit card but no one will approve me because of my low score. Please can someone help me!!

Hi tattoo78, 

Check my reply to your other post!

First, with a low score, your best option is a "secured" card.  To get such a card, you have to deposit a few hundred dollars into the card issuer's bank and that will be your credit limit. 

Because you apparently did not have a good understanding of how credit works before, I strongly suggest reading the articles provided by this site (look under "resources" on the left side of this page) and utilizing the financial tools so you can see results in a "virtual" environment instead of learning from hard experience that a decision was not the best. Credit Karma's purpose is to teach about credit because that is one thing very important in today's economy but few people have been taught about it.  I learned a lot and have a degree in accounting!!