Question

BrittanyJadeLafuze

HELP!! My Credit has dropped from 743 overnight to 624
I have no late payments, nothing is wrong with my account. It was all fine and dandy until I went to sam ash to buy my husband Dj equipment and we got a credit card there so we could have 18 months to pay off the 1800$ with no interest until the 18 months is up.. I don't understand why having this to pay would jump my score down 5 days later after buying it when they said I have 18 months to pay it off with no interest.. Why did my score drop? I don't think the inquiry could do it://

This is still a finance and open line of credit. Maybe this $1800 credit limit took you over your debt to income ratio, not to mention it probably shows maxed out until you start making more payments to bring down the utilization....

Any time you open a new account your score drops.  Once you start making the payments it will slowly increase.