Question

mimation

help me mend my credit. should fees be not too much money to help me for i m on soc sec & disabled
I asked in English & spelled correctly. answer me please.

Most Helpful Response

Don't pay to have credit fixed!!!

These "credit repair" companies can be a scam and a rip off.  Avoid them like the plague, especially given your limited income.  I know because I get a VA pension and receive widow's benefits, neither of which is garnishable.

First thing you must do is figure out how much it costs you just to live.  That includes housing, utilities, food, travel.  Those expenses MUST be covered. 

I'm going to put a watch on this post so you can get back to me.  We'll take this in small steps.  It may take a bit of time to build credit, but it isn't hopeless.

How much do you receive, how much are your necessary expenses and how much do you owe.?  Then we'll break out a strategy to work with, okay?