Question

mavmom10

Help! I'm confused about score
I check my credit score on this site weekly. It has been climbing, now I see my scores are dropping. I went back to compare what has changed (accounts, etc) and nothing has changed! Everything is on time, haven't applied for credit, etc. What would cause the significant drop? So discouraged

Most Helpful Response

Well dont get discouraged... You should check your FICO score.  this is the score that most creditors use.  These scores seem to run differently then Vantage scores here on CK

I would recommend that you follow your FICO scores in addition to any other scores.