Question

SomeDude13

Having accounts "Deleted" has made my score worse. Can I re-add deleted accounts?
An attorney told me that if I worked to have accounts deleted it would help my score. Problem is they also deleted accounts that closed in good standing shortening my credit history and number of accounts. Can I have them re-added some how?

Be careful deleting good accounts.

What I need

I had other names on my credit . Seems they came off , but seems like my credit is worst. Don't know how to fix it? Where do I start and how do I go about it ? With out it hurting more than it is.lr

Seriously, no one can answer us?

Seriously, no one can answer us?