Question

creditprotege

Has anyone used Pyramid Credit Repair?
I had my real estate broker refer me over them since we're in the market for a new loan and I'm literally 30 points shy of getting approved. Talked to the company over the phone and they sounded very educated and well versed in the field but just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has used them.

They have outstanding reviews over the net.

https://pyramidcreditrepair.com/

I've Used Them

I've actually used Pyramid Credit Repair in the past. I've had some great success with them. My score was around 595 and I think on 2 of my bureau scores I'm roughly at 698. I've been very happy eith them sionce I started. The process has been super easy and simple and I've recieved well informed communication from my account manager. 

I would definitely do some more research and wait for some more responses, but as to my experience: both thumbs up and a defintie go ahead for the service. 

Never heard of them, but I don't research these outfits either. Keep in mind that sometimes reviews found on the internet are fake reviews. The truth is, there is nothing that debt repair outfits can do that you can't do on your own. I would be suspicious of ones that charge a monthly fee, actually I would be suspicious of most of them regardless of what they are charging. When they charge a monthly fee, how fast do you think they will work to do what they can do? Obviously, their goal as a company is to make money, that is their concern, not your credit scores. With a little reading you can do this yourself, definitely ask questions here or at myfico first to see if you are on the right track as you don't want to make any wrong moves. When I said a "little reading" I actually mean quite a bit of reading. What is your current situation? Let us know here, we may be able to help you for free. Just don't include any personal information.