Question

BlessedLiving16

Has anyone heard of or have experience with the company AmeriTech Financial?
I received a notice in the mail from this company and called to inquire about the program they offer to lower student loan payments. Just want to know if this is a legit company and if anyone has had firsthand experience.

Current Client

Hi there, I've been with Ameritech for about 8 months now and so far I've had a good experience. I received a post card in the mail and gave them a call just to see what it was all about. Basically they help you apply for student loan payment programs by doing all the paperwork and making sure its correct. My payments are lower now so I definitely saw a benefit. Hope that helps!