Question

NashLLC

Got declined for a recommended CC... can I do anything about this?
I took the credit karma advice and applied for a Cap One secured card. My transunion score was 686 and my equifax score was 650.. I make $35,000 a year and Cap One declined me saying my income was too low for a secured card... NOW my scores have each dropped 4 points because of this. I've worked HARD to get in the 650 range which is only labeled as FAIR, but now I am down again and another 2 years to replace the 4 points I lost. Plus the Cap One letter said my Equifax score was only 628 ( way different from the Credit Karma listing) Is there anything I can do about replacing the 4 points since it was for a SECURED card?