Question

naughtylilmouse

getting my credit ruined from someone whos now dead....
when i was younger my mother stole my s.s card and all of of my info.... when she passed away in may 2009 i started to learn about all the accounts she put in my name and what shed done to my credit. im 24 and have such a bad score i cant even apply for a cell phone without getting denied. im just wondering if anyone knows what i can do to possibly wipe away everything she did so i can start fresh like i should have in the first place

First thing is to obtain a free credit report from annualcreditreport.com or even get all three. Once you get them dispute any and all accounts that are in error and not your account. You will have to file disputes with all three.