Question

ItWorksDT

getting bankruptcy off my credit
My chapter 13 was paid off and discharged two years ago. It is still showing on my credit and looks as if I am still under the bankruptcy. How can I fix this?

Time will remove it.

Unfortunately, even though it is paid off, the record of the bankruptcy MUST remain on your credit report for up to 10 years (as it did mine after I had filed).  There is nothing that can be done to remove it since it is part of your credit history.  However, if you show reliabil;ity by making regular payments on your new credit accounts, that will work in your favor.