Question

cidbearleann

getting an error message its asking me to fix my info I just want to set up an account please help!
I have tried multiple times to set up an account with no success please help!

Why I can't log in to get my free credit

Keep having problems can't log in and can't get my credit report

It sounds like the information you are using to register may not match what is on file with the credit bureau. It's possible there may be another name or address associated with your credit file. Please check your TransUnion credit report to verify the information on file. 

How does one check?

Why isn't there a number for us to call to get this fixed? Often times it is something simple and can be taken care of with a 5 minute phone call. I have tried e-mailing and got a generic responce telling me "It looks like you were able to successfully register" but I am not!!!