Question

SRM43issue

General Warranty Deed

This is why we use a real estate attorney. Call one.

I purchase a home in 2009 and by 2015, the mortgage and home insurance was becoming too much.  Someone offered me a General Warranty Deed and told me that they would then be responsible and after a few year that it would be out of my name and off my credit report.  I believed them and signed the deed.  4 yrs later, it is in good standings, but it is on my credit report.  I still receive a statement!  How can I get the property out of my name and it not be on my credit history?  I am now married and want to buy a home with my spouse. 

What are you talking about?

SRM43issue

I was unable to enter my question at first.  Just went in and added it