Question

dbellz14

Forgot to pay a $30 bill
I forgot to pay a $30 internet bill while I was living out of town. I thought I had submitted the payment, but it did not go through and today I received a phone call from a collector. My credit is in amazing standing right now because every other bill I had gets paid instantly, I also wasn't late on any payments while I was using their cable service. I got the call today, and paid today and saw that my credit wasn't effected yet. I told the company and the collector my case, and they said it should be removed within the next month. Is that true?

Depends, 

you talked to a Collections Agent. they might tell you what you want to hear. 

You need to call back and Talk to a Customer Service Agent about what happened. to make sure no late payments show up on your credit report.