Question

dartek01

foreclosure after chapter 7
I filed BK chapter 7. I have a cosigner on my mortgage. I didnt reaffirm the loan. THey closed the account. How is that effecting the cosigner, did they just mark it closed on their credit report as part of the BK?
I tried to do a loan modification to stay in the home, as I owe 160 and its worth 90. I dont qualify for one financially... makes no sense, I qualify for a BK but not load Modification. Can I still due a Deed in lue of foreclosure> Not sure how that will effect my cosigners credit or if it is already crap