Foreclosed home still reporting missed monthly payments
I lost my job and walked out on my home when the bank wouldn't explore a short sale/deed in lieu situation. The bank bought the house at the Sherriff sale in September and the property is listed for sale as an REO property.

My credit report is still showing missed payments every month for this property...from Sept until now, it shows reported as missing the payment each month. I thought that after the sale and bank taking possession that it would show as foreclosed and not as still missing payments? Can someone please explain this to me?