Question

MalakieUSN

For a dispute how do I give reason? The reason for dispute? I am a disabled Vet, doc bills issue
I am a disabled Veteran. I have some medical bills on my credit report that should NOT be there. The V/A covers my medical expenses and apparently the hospital has issues with the bill not paid or whatever.. This should NOT be on my credit but in my dispute there is no way to explain that fact...

How do I get those checking this out to understand this important fact?

You will need to work with the medical provider on the bills and the amounts paid.  When you elected the service, you signed to be responsible for any part of the medical bills not paid by the VA.   You'll need to work with the VA and the provider to get it cleared up.   You can't dispute a charge where the provider wasn't paid in full.  If you can get it worked out between the VA and the provider, you should see these removed.