Question

ccr5

filing section 7 bankruptcy on medical bills how do i do this??
I have over 38000 in medical bills insurance paid an amount but not enough, there is no way i can pay any of these.. i want to file section 7 cuz these bills are really knocking my credit down.

I would consider making deals with the medical providers. If you let it go to collections it will hurt you. If you file bankruptcy it will hurt you for 10 years.

You should contact an attorney in your jurisdiction for legal advice...

its your choise

It was a relief to do it when I filed. I can now take care of the bills it will not help with and soon I will be trying to build my credit back. I had lots of medical bills too. It is your choose it will make a big bad mark but you can over come this by boosting you credit score.