Question

drsteerforth

Filed bankruptcy March 23, 2004.
My present credit score is 775, and I worked hard to get it there. If bankruptcies are supposed to be deleted after ten years, then what is going on? And why should I have to jump through the hoops to correct this? I was sanctioned for not paying my debts. Who sanctions the credit reporting agencies for failing to do their jobs?

Experian is the Villain!

I obtained free credit reports from Trans Union and Equifax, and the bankruptcy does not appear on their reports,  but Experian would not provide me with a free credit report.  We need to squash these scaliwags as soon as possible; they are not obeying the law!