Question

ggsdfgdfg

Fiancing a New Vehicle while Changing Jobs
I have over a year's employment at my current job, but I'm starting a new job, in the same industry, two weeks from now. The car I drive probably wont last another six months. So, I'm worried that after I switch to my new employer, if my car dies right away as I suspect that it will, I won't then have enough history with my new employer to buy or lease a new vehicle through financing.

Therefore, I've been thinking that I should buy or lease a new vehicle before I start my new job. However, I heard a rumor that as long as you switch to a new job within the same industry as you've already been working, lenders will bridge your employment history time, so to speak. I will be staying in the job industry, performing the same job, with my new employer. So, that would apply to me, if it's true.

Since I am starting a job with a different company than I've been working for, but staying in the same industry and role, does it mean that auto lenders will bridge my time between the two jobs when considering me for approval? Or do I instead need to lease or buy before I can no longer claim over a year's history with one employer?

Thanks!