Question

Himejime95687

Feb score 734, june 713. Why would my credit lower if I never use credit?
I had a credit score of 734 in February, in June it has lowered to 713.

Why would this happen if there has been nothing done credit wise in years?

Also why would my Home insurance score be 931?

I'm 25 years old, never had a job, no real credit history. Doesn't that seem unusual? I am 96.8% higher then the rest of the population here? I don't understand this?

It was 908 in February, now in June it is 931... why would this happen without any activity?

Could this be a sign of fraudulence?

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm confused

Most Helpful Response

It is important to use credit to build credit. Your credit score will continue to fall because lenders will assume your accounts are inactive. To check for fraud, you can get your full credit reports from each credit bureau for free once per year at www.annualcreditreport.com.