Question

mdrahos

Even Capital One won't accept me.
My credit score is only 602.
I have tried to apply for a few different cards, all stating they accept with bad credit, yet none of them accept me.

Not even the suggested company, Capital One.

What the hell. All I want to do is improve my credit! How can I improve it if no one will let me?

Even better, I got a job offer. They said when it hits my graduation time, around May, they will go through drug test and credit score checking to make their final decisions. I do not, and have never, done drugs but my credit score needs help before then.

I need money to help pay for things, but won't even get job opportunities to pay for things because of being stupid when I was younger? *sigh*