Question

Himmy1980

Equity loan for land I paid 130k cash for and cabin I have 200k invested in
I have 400k invested in a property all cash paid upfront I'm having issues getting an equity loan of 100k because my credit is a 620 even though the land I purchased alone was 135k

620 is the absolute minimum score for a HELOC or home equity line of credit.  Most lenders will want a higher score. Lenders are going to want to know where all your cash came from, and you will need full documentation and disclosure.

If you have cash in investments, you can do a margin loan for about 1% interest. You borrow against the money you have invested which is earning a return, and then borrow against those funds.