Question

HarleyMan007

****ed at CK's recommendations
I'm pretty upset right now. My credit score was 660. Every time I log in, CK "recommends" that I apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Rewards MasterCard, because I have a "very good" chance of approval. Yesterday, I finally gave in and applied. The result: I was denied a card, now have a hard inquiry added to my credit report, and my credit score dropped five points. Can I just turn these retarded recommendations off? What a bunch of f'n idiots.

It is not CK, it's the sponsors!

Credit Karma is free to everyone who signs up,  But it costs money to set up and maintain and Internet site.  So how can we have a site that's free to us on the Web?  Because someone sponsors and pays for it.  It's the financial institutions and credit card companies that are advertising on the site whoi pay for it.  And they are going toi promote their products in hopes of getting back some of the money they pay.

They are NOT twisting your arm to try getting you to apply for their services.  It's a free choice you make.  If you have not taken advantage of the education in how credit works that is presented by Credit Karma (read the articles and utilize the financial tools) so that you can determine your credit situation before applying for a credit card or loan, it's your own fault your credit score dropped. 

Trying To Reply But !!!!!

Either My Page Reloads On It's Own And I Lose My Reply Or It Will Not Summit..But I Will Try This Way...YES I HAVE BEEN..******...By CK Rec 3 Times...NEVER AGAIN..WILL I Trust CK Recommendations..Sorry I Can Not Tell My Story....:( Also Can Not Click Recieve Email Alerts..It Won't Let Me.